Thursday, May 15, 2003

Authorware samples


I may have been quiet, but that does not mean I have not been busy. I have added some sample files to my Tomorrow's Key web site. As I type there is no index of these files, so for now you can only find them by going direct to them:-

EndOfFlashMovie.zip
This shows how you can get a Flash file to tell Authorware it is finished. Authorware listens for Flash using an Event response. Sample Flash and Authorware files are included. The same method can be used to send messages and/or data from Flash to Authorware.

progress bar.zip
This file has a dynamic progress bar, drawn entirely using Authorware code. It is designed to display progress through your Authorware course.

graphicProgress.zip
This sample is similar to the dynamic progress bar, but it uses a graphic rather than Authorware code for the progress bar.


No comments: