Thursday, December 05, 2002

Scooby Doo


I am slowly getting into DVD movies. They usually have so much extra stuff that you are obliged to use a PC to view them. Last year my girlfriend was wonderful enough to buy me Shrek for Christmas. If you haven't seen it, you should rush out now and watch n on your best PC screen. The animation quality is nothing short of stunning. And the Xtras on the disc are sooper qool too.

I just bought Scooby Doo - hence the title of this entry. All I need now is the time to watch it :-(

On a work note. Has anybody tried Macromedia's Contribute yet? Impressed?

There is also an update for Dreamweaver MX, taking it up to Dreamweaver MX 6.1, or Dreamweaver 6.1? Whatever. It includes an update to DW so it too can work like Contribute, plus some bug fixes.

No comments: